Furnace Maintenance in Rock Hill, SC
While our winter weather is warmer than they experience up north, the reality is that winters in Rock Hill can get cold and icy.
While daytime temperatures can hover in the 50s, they can easily drop below freezing at night. That’s why we strongly recommend ensuring your gas or electric furnace is ready when the temperatures cool off.
At Honesty Services, our licensed and insured HVAC technicians will complete the furnace maintenance you need to ensure your comfort until the warm weather returns in the spring.
6 Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
There are many reasons to stay on top of furnace maintenance. It will help save you money, but it’s also essential for safety and optimizing performance.
When it comes to keeping your furnace in good condition, these are the most important reasons for performing annual furnace maintenance:
- Safety: Ensuring heat exchangers, pilot lights, and other components are in good condition protects your home against fire and toxic CO emissions.
- Reduces repairs: Maintenance helps reduce repairs and extends the serviceable life span of your furnace.
- Saves money: A well-tuned furnace can save you around 30% on monthly utility bills.
- Enhances comfort: A well-tuned furnace will deliver superior performance and comfort. It will also be less prone to sudden failure.
- Improves air quality: A properly maintained furnace will more efficiently burn fuel and circulate air through your ducts.
- Preserves warranty coverage: Falling behind on maintenance can void any manufacturer warranty coverage, leaving you on the hook for any repairs.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Our Furnace Maintenance
Our comprehensive furnace maintenance will ensure your system is in excellent condition. We customize our maintenance visits to meet your specific system’s needs and keep detailed records to track your unit’s performance and identify any potential issues.
During a typical service appointment, our licensed and insured HVAC technicians will perform these tasks and more:
- Test all controls and safety features
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Clean and test thermocouple
- Clean ignitors
- Change air filters
- Clean blower motor
- Adjust damages
- Flush condensate drain
- Lubricate moving components
- Test for leaks
- Confirm proper gas pipe pressure
- Clean furnace cabinet
- Confirm CO alarm operation
Why Choose Us?
At Honesty Services, we service all brands and will give you the superior service and reliable maintenance you deserve. When you choose our team, one call does it all.
Our friendly, local experts will go above and beyond to ensure your gas or electric furnace is in prime condition to keep you warm and cozy throughout the winter.
When you choose our family-owned and -operated company, you’ll receive top-notch work from licensed and insured technicians. We also offer same-day services with upfront pricing.
How often should I schedule furnace maintenance?
We recommend annual service appointments for your furnace and other HVAC systems. This schedule helps optimize performance and extends your gas or electric furnace’s serviceable life span.
What maintenance can I do on my furnace throughout the year?
We recommend regularly changing your air filter and cleaning in and around the cabinet. It’s also a good idea to test the thermostat, visually inspect your system for signs of damage, and test your CO detectors.
How long do most furnaces last?
It depends on the quality of the unit, adherence to maintenance, promptness of repairs, and other factors. That said, a well-built furnace that’s properly maintained and repaired can provide reliable, energy-efficient operation for 15 to 20 years before it requires replacement.