Top-Rated Sewer Repair in Rock Hill
The sewer line that connects to your property is vital for removing wastewater. If the line is damaged or clogged, you need a plumber to fix the issue. That’s where we come in.
Honesty Services brings years of experience to every sewer repair job. We’ll uncover the cause of the problem and fix it in full, leaving you with a reliable connection to the local sewer.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Signs You May Need Sewer Repair
Repairs to a sewer line can be tough to diagnose on your own. However, a few signs to look out for may show that you need a professional plumber.
You might need sewer repairs if:
- Your shower drains slowly.
- Your toilets don’t flush completely.
- You see puddles around your property.
- You hear gurgling from any of your drains.
Don’t ignore the signs of a failing sewer line. For expert sewer line repair in Rock Hill, turn to Honesty Services.
Common Causes of Sewer Damage
Sewer lines can run into a lot of problems over time. A few common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Age: The sewer line can break down and crack over time, causing leakage into your yard.
- Tree roots: If there are trees near your property, the roots can grow and push their way through the sewer line to obtain extra water.
- Dense materials: Flushing the wrong bathroom products too often can clog a sewer line and cause serious trouble.
- Hard water: Mineral deposits from your water can attach themselves to the inner lining of the sewer line and slow the flow of wastewater.
No matter the trouble with your sewer line, count on Honesty Services to resolve it.
How To Protect Your Sewer Line
The best thing for your sewer line is to prevent clogs and breakdowns. Here are a few ways you can protect your sewer line:
- Avoid flushing dense materials: Paper towels, feminine hygiene products, “flushable” wipes, and other thick materials can easily clog your sewer line and cause issues.
- Look for signs of sewer line failure: Foul odors around your property and puddling in your yard can be signs that the sewer line is clogged.
- Schedule plumbing maintenance: Have a plumber inspect your home annually to catch minor issues before they get worse.
- Call a pro at the first sign of a problem: Contacting an expert plumber is vital when you suspect a clog in your line.
Why Choose Honesty Services?
Sewer repair needs to be handled by professionals, and that’s exactly what you get from Honesy Services. We provide same-day services, upfront pricing, financing options, and exceptional customer service. Our friendly, local experts perform top-notch work and treat every client like family.