Furnace Repair in Charlotte, NC
Few problems cause more disruption in your home than a sudden furnace failure. When your heating equipment breaks down or malfunctions, Honesty Services has the fast, reliable repair solutions you need.
Our friendly, local HVAC experts have more than 50 years of combined service experience. We are committed to delivering top-notch workmanship and unparalleled honesty and integrity in every service we provide.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
There are several signs homeowners should watch out for that indicate it’s time to schedule furnace repair. These include:
- Loud Noises: Banging, clanging, rattling, clicking, and other loud sounds during system operation are sure signs that something is wrong.
- Foul Odors: A faint burning odor is okay when you turn your furnace on for the first time, but if burning, gaseous smells persist, there could be a serious problem.
- High Bills: Sudden spikes in your heating expenses mean your furnace isn’t operating efficiently, pointing to a larger problem within your unit.
- No Heat: Whether you can’t get the unit to respond or it’s on and not producing heat, this is a critical problem that needs professional attention to resolve.
- Poor Airflow: If you’re struggling to feel any airflow from your vents and registers, you could have a clogged air filter or blocked air duct that needs attention.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Our Furnace Repair Solutions
We understand that furnace failures demand fast, reliable service from a team of qualified professionals. Our team works hard to deliver a rapid response to all your urgent requests. We have experience repairing common furnace problems, including blower motor failures, pilot light malfunctions, loose electrical connections, and more.
Why Choose Honesty Services?
With more than 50 years of combined service experience, our team is uniquely qualified to handle your furnace repair request. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure your furnace repairs always exceed expectations. Each of our HVAC technicians is NATE-certified and continuously trained to deliver the top-notch workmanship our customers have come to expect. When you choose our team, we’ll always treat your home and personal property as we would members of our own family.